Advising trustees, sponsoring employers, investors and lenders, Will’s expertise covers the full range of issues that arise in relation to UK based pension schemes.
That includes advice on the pensions tax regime, age discrimination, funding and investments, scheme mergers, liability management, employer debt, buy ins/buy outs, automatic enrolment, public sector pensions and governance.
- Nottingham Law School
- University of Bristol, BSc, (Philosophy and Politics)
- England and Wales
- Member of the Association of Pension Lawyers
- Member of the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association (PLSA)
- Committee Member, Standards Committee, PLSA
- Ranked in Chambers UK for London Pensions, 2012-2022
- Ranked in Legal 500, 2014-2022