Pete is an associate in the Life Sciences Health Industry Group, based in our Philadelphia office. He counsels health care providers and suppliers, life sciences companies, private equity funds, and other health care organizations on issues pertaining to state and federal fraud and abuse laws (including the Anti-Kickback Statute, the Stark Law and the False Claims Act), HIPAA compliance, commercial and governmental payor arrangements, the corporate practice of medicine, fee-splitting arrangements, licensing and change of ownership requirements, and other health care regulatory matters. Pete has experience representing both buyers and sellers in health care transactional matters.
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, 2021, J.D., summa cum laude, Drexel Law Review
- University of Massachusetts, 2016, MBA
- University of Rhode Island, 2011, Pharm.D., cum laude
- American Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- CALI Award/Best Student Performance: Transactional Lawyering, Business Organizations, Corporate Finance, Patents, Lawyering Practice Seminar, Criminal Law