Lauren is an experienced employment litigator who vigorously advocates for clients in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies. She defends single-plaintiff and class/collective action lawsuits and has widespread experience litigating claims of wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour violations, both in the union and non-union context. Lauren has defeated class certification on numerous occasions and has extensive experience in wage and hour and PAGA actions.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, 2013, J.D.
- California State Polytechnic Univeristy, 2010, J.D.
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Awards & Recognition
- Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” for Litigation – Labor and Employment