The labor relations landscape has shifted to a pro-union stance. With numerous successful nationwide union organizing efforts this year and a flurry of decisions and initiatives by the National Labor Relations Board, employers need to stay on top of key NLRB decisions and those coming down the pike.
Tipo de evento: Seminario web, Educación legal continua/desarrollo profesional continuo
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 30 January 2023, 10:00 AM PT
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 30 January 2023, 11:00 AM PT
- More Information:
- The shifting labor relations landscape: Key issues and trends
Join our Reed Smith labor relations attorneys for a look at what is happening at the NLRB.
Topics will include:
- Recent NLRB decisions that you need to know about
- The NLRB’s general counsel’s agenda for 2023
- What the recent vacancy on the NLRB means
Who should attend?
- Labor and employment in-house counsel
- Any managers or in-house counsel handling labor matters
- Human resources professionals
Important CLE information:
This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 CLE credit in California, Connecticut, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, and West Virginia. Applications pending for 1.0 HRCI and 1.0 SHRM credits.