International arbitration partner JP Duffy presents in the upcoming iLaw2023 Global Forum on International Law – AAA-ICDR® International Arbitration Track.
JP will moderate a panel session on “International Arbitration of Life Sciences Disputes – Counsel’s Perspective.”
Tipo de evento: Seminario
- Nombre de la ubicación:
- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, 255 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami FL 33131
- Fecha/hora de inicio:
- 17 February 2023, 10:00 AM ET
- Fecha/hora de finalización:
- 17 February 2023, 4:15 PM ET
This panel will discuss the issues to consider when preparing for an international arbitration of a life sciences dispute, including counsel’s approach to arbitrator selection, preparing for the preliminary hearing, the exchange of information, emergency measures, presenting technical evidence and educating the tribunal, fact and expert witness testimony, and advocacy and the importance of properly knowing and understanding your tribunal. The panel will discuss their preferred approaches to these issues and the best practices they employ as counsel for international life sciences arbitrations.
- Katie Gonzalez, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, New York
- Alex de Gramont, Dechert LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Thomas W. Walsh, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, New York