Dan concentrates his practice in trade finance, structured finance, receivables finance, inventory finance, and commercial lending. Dan advises clients in connection with international and domestic securitizations, receivables discounting facilities, revolving and term credit facilities, borrowing base facilities, repo and consignment transactions, and bilateral facilities.
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, 2012, J.D., cum laude
- University of Missouri, 2008, Bachelor of Journalism, Minor in Business, summa cum laude
- Honorable Ronald S. Davis, Circuit Court - Cook County, Illinois
Premios y reconocimientos
- Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2020-2022)
- TXF Commodity Trading Company Finance Deal of the Year (2019)
- Chicago Bar Association’s Leadership Institute Class of 2018