Christian is a partner of our Antitrust and Competition practice in our Brussels office. He advises on all aspects of EU and international competition and merger control law, EU state aid and public procurement as well as regulatory law.
- Karl Franzens Universität Graz, Austria, Law Degree
- Université d’Auvergne, Clermont Ferrand, France, Erasmus
- Università degli Studi Federico II, Naples, Italy
- German Competition Law Association (Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht)
Premios y reconocimientos
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Belgium for Competition / Antitrust Law, 2019-2022
- Ranked in Chambers Global for Belgium Competition/European Law (Foreign Expertise), 2020-2023
- Ranked in Chambers Europe for Belgium Competition: EU, 2022-2023
- Christian is recommended by the leading legal directories (Legal 500, Chambers, JUVE) and praised by clients for his "outstanding legal know-how” (Legal500, 2018) and “pragmatism and commercial approach” (Chambers and Partners, 2010).