Siobhan is Director of Knowledge Management for the firm. She leads the team co-ordinating the provision of knowledge management materials for the firm’s practice and industry groups and manages the team of knowledge management lawyers.
Siobhan works on projects involving the implementation of technology and use of innovation to improve the client experience and develop more efficient ways of working. She also works closely with other knowledge services within the firm.
- University College London, 1985, LL.M.
- University of Reading, 1983, LL.B.
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Association of Property Professional Support Lawyers
- Lawyers Green Issues Group
- Leeds Beckett University Law Society Finals