Pete is a litigation associate in Reed Smith’s Philadelphia office. He has experience in product liability litigation and health care regulatory and transactional matters. Pete has participated in the firm’s trial teams on pre-trial matters. He has also counselled clients on regulatory issues and due diligence relating to health care transactions.
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, 2021, J.D., summa cum laude, Drexel Law Review
- University of Massachusetts, 2016, MBA
- University of Rhode Island, 2011, Pharm.D., cum laude
- American Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- CALI Award/Best Student Performance: Transactional Lawyering, Business Organizations, Corporate Finance, Patents, Lawyering Practice Seminar, Criminal Law