Debra is counsel in Reed Smith’s Financial Industry Group, practicing in financial services litigation and commercial dispute resolution. Debra provides litigation, credit risk and restructuring counsel to institutional lenders and investors, including equipment, corporate, healthcare, retail and franchise finance lenders.
- New York Law School, 2006, J.D.
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2003, B.A.
- Nueva York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Southern District of New York