Type d’évènement: Conférence, Évènement
- Reed Smith’s London office, Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose St, London EC2A 2RS
- Date/heure de début
- 12 September 2023, 11:00 AM BST
- Date/heure de fin
- 12 September 2023, 2:00 PM BST
A strong supply chain, in which shipping plays a crucial role, ensures transparency and traceability, enabling companies to verify the environmental and social impacts of their cargo throughout the production and shipping processes. Join us in our London office as we host an interactive panel discussion with professionals offering their perspectives from across the supply chain, ranging from the impact of sanctions to the supply of fuel and availability of insurance.
The panel discussion will be chaired by:
- Nick Austin, Partner at Reed Smith
- Aimee Nolan, Cargo Line Underwriter at Hiscox
- Mark Jackson, Chief Executive Officer at The Baltic Exchange
- Faye Thompson, Legal Counsel at Peninsula
- Alexander Brandt, Partner at Reed Smith
For more information, contact Jonny Simmons.