Alison is a senior associate in Reed Smith’s Energy & Natural Resources Group. Based in Reed Smith’s Dubai office, Alison specialises in commercial and construction disputes with a focus on international arbitration.
She has practised in Dubai for 12 years, advising local and international clients on disputes in the UAE and foreign jurisdictions covering a range of industry sectors, including oil and gas, construction, hospitality, real estate, and commodities.
- The Government of Dubai Legal Affairs Department
- Supreme Court - New South Wales
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CiArb) Course in International Arbitration
- Mentor, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CiArb) Mentoring Program for the UAE branch
- Part of the team honoured as “Middle East Arbitration Team of the Year” at the In-House Congress Awards, 2017
- Honoured at Reed Smith's Global Partners’ Conference for “Leading a Global Pro Bono Project” across offices in Europe, Asia, Middle East and America on human-trafficking laws