Corina is an associate in the Global Commercial Disputes Group in London, advising global clients on international arbitration, commercial litigation and cross-border investigations.
- University of Law, Moorgate, 2014, LPC
- London School of Economics, 2013, LL.M.
- University of Southampton, 2012, LL.B.
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- New York
Récompenses et distinctions
- Highly Commended for Excellence in Pro Bono at the 2019 Law Society Excellence Awards for partnership between Reed Smith (alongside four other law firms) and Kids in Need of Defense UK.
- Reed Smith Sean Halpin Honourable Mention for Outstanding Pro Bono Service (2019).