Laura-May is an associate in the Global Commercial Disputes Group. Laura-May has worked on a range of commercial disputes advising global companies on claims at the pre-action stage, up to trial. She has experience acting for claimants and defendants and has worked on cases before the Court of Appeal and the High Court.
- Queen Mary, University of London, 2011, First Class Honours
- BPP Law School, 2012, LPC, Distinction
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Ranked in Chambers UK for UK-wide Insurance: Mainly Policyholders, 2021
- Listed as a Rising Star in The Legal 500 UK for Insurance litigation: for policyholders, 2020-2021