As part of Dubai Arbitration Week, Reed Smith invites you to a lively debate on the latest developments in regional arbitration and how these are meeting user needs.
- Capital Club, Gate Village, Building 3, DIFC Dubai
- 16 November 2023, 8:30 AM ARBST
- 16 November 2023, 10:00 AM ARBST
The debate will consider recent developments including:
- What have been the significant changes or trends in arbitration over the last 12 months?
- Which arbitral institutions are taking the lead regionally?
- Does the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia pose competition to Dubai as a leading centre for arbitration?
- What are the impacts on arbitration practice from key decisions of regional courts over the last 12 months?
- Is the current push for mediation leading to more uptake of this alternative dispute resolution option?
- Maria Scanlan, Legal Director, Crescent Petroleum
- Adrian Cole, Independent Arbitrator
- Michelle Nelson, Partner, Reed Smith
- Matthew Harley, Senior Associate, Reed Smith
- Sachin Kerur, Office Managing Partner – Middle East, Reed Smith