Liam is a senior associate at Reed Smith specializing in projects and construction.
Liam assists clients with all types of construction project advisory and dispute matters in the United Kingdom and globally.
Liam has advised owners, contractors and subcontractors on major construction projects throughout the world, including with respect to nuclear, renewables, oil and gas, healthcare, process and power plants, roads, pipelines, infrastructure, residential and commercial premises, and shipbuilding. He is well-versed with FIDIC, NEC, IChemE, JCT, and various other standard form construction contracts.
- 英国伦敦BPP法律学院, 2009, 法律实务课程
- City University London, 2006, 法律深造文凭
- St. Anthony's College, Oxford, 2004, MPhil, Distinction
- Jesus College, Oxford, 2001, 学士, First Class with Honours
- England and Wales
- Society of Construction Law
- LCIA Young International Arbitration Group
- ICC Young Arbitrators' Forum