A senior member of Reed Smith’s Records & E-Discovery Group since 2012, Kristen has 20 years of experience in electronic discovery, having performed work and supervised review teams for a number of nationwide product liability litigations, including pharmaceutical cases, banking and finance cases, and government investigations.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, 1995, J.D., University of Baltimore Law Forum, Manuscripts Editor; Appellate Advocacy Clinic; Law Achievement Scholar; Women's Bar Association; Study Abroad, University of Aberdeen, Scotland
- Florida State University, 1992, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa; Golden Key National Honor Society; Pi Gamma Mu (Social Science Honor Society); Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- State Court of Appeals - Maryland
- Honorable Joseph F. Murphy, Jr., Court of Special Appeals of Maryland
- Honorable James P. Salmon, Court of Special Appeals of Maryland
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Nationwide E-Discovery & Information Governance, 2021