Jeff is a partner in the firm's Global Commercial Disputes Group and leads the firm’s higher education team. Jeff frequently serves as lead attorney or second chair in managing complex, high-profile and highly-contentious cases in multiple industries in Pittsburgh, Western Pennsylvania and across the nation.
- Boston University School of Law, 2008, J.D., Administrative Editor, International Law Journal
- Allegheny College, 2005, B.A., English, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Commercial Litigation, 2022
- Selected by Super Lawyers as one of the 2018 Pennsylvania Rising Stars