Event Type: Seminar
Please join us at the upcoming KnowledgeNet for a panel discussion on 2015 policy and legal trends by federal and state regulators in the area of data privacy and security. Learn how state AGs, the FTC and the FCC are approaching privacy issues and initiating enforcement actions. The panel will discuss a view of the evolving focuses of their offices and what may come in the future.
Washington, DC • Monday, February 23, 2015
- George Jepsen, Attorney General, State of Connecticut
- Maneesha Mithal, Associate Director, Division of Privacy & Identity Protection, Federal Trade Commission
- Stephen Ruckman, Senior Policy Advisor, Enforcement Bureau, Federal Communications Commission
- Heidi Salow, CIPP/US, CIPM, Vice President & Senior Privacy Officer, Thomson Reuters
- Divonne Smoyer, CIPP/US, Partner, Reed Smith
See privacyassociation.org for more information.