Event Type: Seminar
Reed Smith London Office, The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London, EC2A 2RS
Reed Smith New York Office, 599 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10022
Reed Smith, in partnership with BDO and Bloomberg, will be hosting an informative and interactive panel discussion exploring the latest trends impacting the life sciences sector.
The panel will include industry experts from BDO, Bloomberg, NIH and Reed Smith, and will cover the following topics:
- Where is the life sciences industry headed?
- What deal structures are preferred by life sciences companies?
- What drives deals and what kills deals?
- What are the industry trends for 2015 and beyond?
- How to get a deal done in this market
- Will this hot market last? Do investors still have meaningful appetite for new issues?
- Positioning the story – is it better to lead with platform or with products, or both? What are the pros and cons?
- What products and developments are most appealing to pharma companies?
- What are the warning signals to look for during diligence and contracting?
- Technology and regulatory impact on the life sciences industry
- The proposed regulations of HHS and NIH for greater clinical trial transparency, and new regulations in the EU
- The growth of mobile platforms in the management of the doctor-patient relationship, including patient data collection, compliance and diagnosis
- The movement toward personalised medicine
The event will be a live, simultaneous broadcast between two Reed Smith offices, New York and London, beginning at 12 noon ET/4 p.m. GMT.
If you would like further information on this event, please contact a member of the events team at firstname.lastname@example.org.