Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront, 700 Aliceanna Street, Baltimore MD 21202
- Start Date/Time:
- 27 March 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 27 March 2015, 12:15 PM EDT
For the most comprehensive program available on legal issues related to reimbursement, attend AHLA's Institute on Medicare and Medicaid Payment Issues. Knowing the Medicare and Medicaid laws, regulations, and manuals, is not enough to advise clients properly. It is important to understand how these various authorities are being implemented, both nationally and locally. The program is a practical, informative program that brings together knowledgeable public and private sector speakers with CMS and other agency representatives.
The program will include an array of sessions that are of interest to those looking for fundamentals sessions and those looking for more intermediate/advanced sessions that will allow them to delve into their specific areas of interest.
On March 27, Reed Smith's Tom Greeson will present on the topic of "Diagnostic Imaging Services." Topics to be covered include:
- The regulatory focus on diagnostic test supervision rules
- Key imaging related issues in 2015 HOPPS and MPFS final rules
- Latest developments on Place of Service, Date of Service billing rules for interpretation services
- CMS payment policies for Digital Breast Tomosynthesis and Breast Biopsy procedures