Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 8 April 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 8 April 2015, 9:00 PM EDT
Don’t miss this webinar that will highlight the various transactions that radiology practices typically enter into and provide examples of regulatory and legal pitfalls that can either help or damage your radiology operations.
- Describe the legal and organizational structures used by radiology groups.
- Discuss the types of agreements commonly entered into.
- Provide examples of regulatory and legal pitfalls that can damage a transaction.
- Discuss a framework for compliance
This Level 4 mandatory course will cover competency 3.1.5 in the Legal and Regulatory domain of the RLI Common Body of Knowledge and awards 1 RLI credit and 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
For more information visit radiologyleaders.org.