Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- New Orleans LA
- Start Date/Time:
- 29 April 2015, 11:30 AM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 29 April 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Crime claims for companies dependent on the transit of goods often stem from the diversion and theft of products or raw materials. These losses typically raise questions over applicable coverages. It may be a crime or fidelity loss if one of the perpetrators is an employee or a maritime policy may respond. To drive the claims process, you need to report claims to the right carriers and manage them effectively. Learn how you can: get the best response and apprehend criminals with law enforcement agencies; understand the nuances of coverage forms; measure claims quickly and accurately; prepare an acceptable proof of loss; communicate with all internal stakeholders; and implement loss control and fraud prevention.
- Distinguish the key differences between theft coverage under maritime and crime policies.
- Identify which law enforcement entities to contact for specific claim circumstances and locations.
- Compile the best ways to document and measure losses, regardless of which policy responds.