Event Type: CLE / CPD
- Location Name:
- The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 4RS
- Start Date/Time:
- 19 May 2015, 8:30 AM BST
- End Date/Time:
- 19 May 2015, 10:00 AM BST
Reed Smith’s Intellectual Property Team will provide an introduction to the key areas of intellectual property (IP) in the context of commercial contracts.
Topics to be covered include:
- Common misconceptions about IP
- When to think about IP rights
- IP in contracts – what to watch out for when drafting
This seminar is directed towards legal and business managers who deal with intellectual property issues.
The seminar will commence at 8.30 am with registration and a light breakfast and conclude at 10.00 am.
For further information, please contact the Events Team at email@example.com.
1 CPD point. Part of the On Course seminar programme.