Event Type: CLE / CPD, Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith's Northern Virginia Office, 3110 Fairview Park Drive Suite 1400, Falls Church VA 22042
- Start Date/Time:
- 9 June 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 9 June 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Reed Smith's 16th Annual Construction Law Seminar featured speakers from Reed Smith's Construction and Engineering Group and guest speakers from CohnReznick and MBP.
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 8:30-9:00 a.m.
Program: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
The program will cover the following topics:
- Survey of Differences in Construction Law in Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia- Nick Albu and Brent Gary
- Agreements with Design Professionals - Mike Dingman and Tom Folk
- Selected Performance Bond Issues - Mike Dingman and Tom Folk
- Recent Developments/You Asked for It
- NLRB Rule Changes - Joel Barras
- Changes in Virginia Law - Curt Manchester
- Design-Build Process and Documents and Liability Trends - Mike Dingman and Tom Folk
- Construction Contractor Job Cost Accounting - Rick Westerman, CohenReznick
- Concurrent Delay, Christopher J. Payne, MBP
Q&A and Lunch: 12:00-12:30 p.m.For more information, please contact Amanda Osborn at 202-414-9322.