Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith
The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS
- Start Date/Time:
- 23 July 2015, 5:30 PM BST
- End Date/Time:
- 23 July 2015, 8:30 PM BST
On Thursday 23 July, Reed Smith will be hosting an evening seminar for CREFC Europe entitled "Private Equity Real Estate (PERE) – The state of the market".
As private equity investors continue to play an ever-increasing role in the real estate market, join us as a panel of PERE investors and operators discuss:-
- Private Equity – Its role in the Real Estate marketplace
- Critical factors, trends and opportunities affecting the industry
- Who is driving demand?
- What are the investment opportunities?
- How is the regulatory landscape evolving?
- What does the future hold for PERE in Europe?
Reed Smith partner, Robert Porter, will moderate the session.
For more information, and details of how to book your place, download the .PDF below.