Event Type: CLE / CPD
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith London Office, The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS
- Start Date/Time:
- 7 September 2015, 11:45 AM BST
- End Date/Time:
- 7 September 2015, 2:30 PM BST
Join Reed Smith lawyers during International Shipping Week as they provide an overview on a variety of issues including sanctions, admiralty and ship management issues from both a managers and lenders perspective.
- U.S. and EU sanctions update (David Myers, Counsel and Leigh Hansson, Partner)
- Places of refuge (Richard Gunn, Head of Casualty)
- “Hunting season on the piggy-in-the-middle” – why ship managers are becoming the easy target for claimants and what they can do to minimise their exposure (Mark O’ Neil, Partner)
- Ship management arrangements – issues and security, a ship lender’s perspective (Philip Rymer, Head of Ship Finance and Mark Johnson, Senior Associate)
The seminar will commence at 11.45am with registration and buffet lunch and conclude at 2.30pm.
Attending the whole seminar will count for 2 CPD points.
For further information and to register, please contact a member of the events team.