Event Type: Seminar
The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS
On 13 October we will be hosting a unique masterclass for BCR Conferences, focused on the key legal, commercial and practical issues that arise in implementing receivables finance structures domestically and internationally.
It will be of particular interest to:
- Financial professionals seeking in-depth knowledge of techniques for structuring these transactions and mitigating risks;
- Risk and compliance professionals seeking a greater understanding of the risk and opportunities in these transactions;
- Finance directors seeking a better understanding of the impact of these structures and the benefits and disadvantages of them, especially for SMEs;
- Legal advisers active in this market seeking to explore some of the important differences between invoice discounting and lending;
- Accountants interested in ways in which these techniques can be used for balance sheet enhancement.
Reed Smith partners, Robert Parson and Nick Stainthorpe will help make up the expert speaker panel on the day.
Download the agenda and booking form below (standard rate is £595, save £100 if you book before 12 September 2015). Reed Smith guests are eligible for a 20% discount when you use the code RFM20.