Event Type: CLE / CPD, Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith's New York Office, 599 Lexington Avenue, New York NY 10022
- Start Date/Time:
- 12 November 2015, 4:30 PM ET
- End Date/Time:
- 12 November 2015, 6:00 PM ET
Join experts from Reed Smith, K2 Intelligence and Chainalysis in exploring legal and compliance challenges and developments in the fast-evolving sector of cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology.
- What exactly is the Blockchain/distributed ledger technology, and why you should care?
- Why is Blockchain technology so important?
- What are the use-case scenarios being explored by the financial industry?
- What is the current regulatory and compliance environment for cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain, and what do we expect from regulators in the future?
- What will be the functional, operational and regulatory ramifications in the implementation of the Blockchain in finance?
- What is the impact of Blockchain technology on legal departments of financial institutions?
Learn what you should know now in order to get ahead of the discussions, debates and decisions that are sure to come to your organization. Discover the implications of Blockchain technology beyond bitcoin, and its potential impact on the financial landscape of today and tomorrow.
- Angela Angelovska-Wilson, Partner, Reed Smith
- Jonathan Levin, Co-Founder, Chainalysis
- Dana Syracuse, Managing Director, K2 Intelligence
Date & Time
- Thursday, 12 November 2015
- 4:30 - 6:00pm ET, cocktail reception to follow
This course is approved for 1.5 NY professional practice CLE credits and 1.8 general NJ CLE credits.