Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith Philadelphia Office, Three Logan Square, 1717 Arch Street, Suite 3100, Philadelphia PA 19103
- Start Date/Time:
- 18 November 2015, 8:30 AM ET
- End Date/Time:
- 18 November 2015, 1:30 PM ET
Reed Smith's Life Sciences Health Industry Group is pleased to offer a 1/2-day CLE covering hot topics and emerging litigation trends for in-house counsel.
Sessions will include:
- Adventures in Personal Jurisdiction: Can One Have the Bauman Cake and Eat it Too?
- Turning the Tables - How to Secure Sanctions in the Frivolous Case
- Tips for Proactively Defending False Claims Act Allegations by Whistleblower Employees
- Buying Justice? An Ethical Examination of Third Party Litigation Funding
Reed Smith is an accredited CLE provider in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. This course is presumptively approved for 4.8 CLE credits (including 1.2 ethics) in New Jersey and 4.0 CLE credits (including 1.0 ethics) in Pennsylvania. An application for Delaware credit is pending. For lawyers licensed in New York, this course is eligible for 4.5 credits (including 1.0 ethics) under New York's Approved Jurisdiction Policy.