Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith
The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS
- Start Date/Time:
- 18 November 2015, 4:00 PM GMT
- End Date/Time:
- 18 November 2015, 7:30 PM GMT
We at Reed Smith and Spredfast get many questions on how social media and financial institutions can effectively collaborate:
- How do you mitigate risk?
- What is social compliance?
- What is the impact of the new EU Safe Harbour ruling?
- What technology do I need in place?
If you are asking yourself these questions then please join our Seminar on Social Media Compliance, Risk and Governance.
Topics will include:
- Regulation and recent social media guidance from the FCA
- Legal pitfalls in operating social media accounts
- Case Studies, Social Media Risk and Social Governance
- Technology: Solving the challenges
Reed Smith partner Jacqui Hatfield, counsel Kate Brimsted and associate Lucy Bleach will be speaking at the seminar and will be joined by Phil Mennie, PwC, author of the book Social Media and Governance and Chris Brown, Spredfast.
16.00 Registration and light refreshments
14.30 Seminar to commence
18.30 Seminar ends, followed by networking drinks and canapés
Contact events@reedsmith if you would like to attend.