Event Type: CLE / CPD, Seminar
- Location Name:
- PLI New York Center, 1177 Avenue of the Americas, New York NY 10036
- Start Date/Time:
- 28 January 2016, 9:00 AM ET
- End Date/Time:
- 29 January 2016, 5:00 PM ET
Join Reed Smith partner Tom Conner and learn about a range of financial products, their structure, and regulation under the federal securities and tax laws.
- Explore how hedge funds and other private funds are structured and operated following the controversial JOBS Act and in light of government enforcement agencies’ efforts surrounding them
- Evaluate universal life insurance, variable insurance products, guarantees and life settlements
- Discuss flow-through entities, including REITs, BDCs and similar vehicles
- Consider the mortgage market since the financial crisis, including the roles of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the FHA
For more information, or to register, visit pli.edu.