Event Type: Seminar
Building on the momentum of its inaugural 2015 conference, the Impact Investing Legal Working Group is again convening leading lawyers and other professionals working in impact investing for a series of exciting panels and discussions geared towards knowledge-sharing and building a community of practice.
Topics will include:
- How are investors aggregating capital for impact investing?
- What are the newest social finance innovations in impact investing?
- How can we build a robust legal community of practice in impact investing?
- How can we advance the development of regulatory regimes and government policies that promote impact investing?
- How are social enterprises thinking about impact investing?
- What tensions can arise between social mission and other considerations as an enterprise evolves?
About the Impact Investing Legal Working Group:
The Impact Investing Legal Working Group is a group of lawyers who work in the field of impact investing and represent a diverse array of organizations, including impact investors, social enterprises, law firms, nonprofit organizations, foundations, and academic institutions.
Download the .PDFs to view the full conference agenda and CLE Bibliography