Event Type: Seminar
Virtual and augmented reality technology is a sector that is predicted by some analysts to be heavily disruptive to mobile entertainment and to create $150bn of value by 2020. Reed Smith’s Entertainment and Media Industry Group has been advising at the forefront of this area and is delighted to invite you to the third session of the 2016 Digital Seminar Series entitled “Virtual and Augmented Reality – A Vision of the Future”.
This seminar will cover:
- Our perspective on where the sector is headed
- An overview of the market and technology underpinning it
- An analysis of legal issues, including:
- copyright and intellectual property
- licensing and distribution of virtual and augmented reality content
- privacy and data usage
- how AR and VR services may affect existing rights and contractual frameworks
The seminar will be supported by demonstrations and input from a leading VR content business.
Date: Thursday 7 July 2016
08.30 am - Registration and refreshments
09.00 am - Seminar commences
11.00 am - Seminar concludes
To RSVP, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.