Event Type: CLE / CPD, Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 21 July 2016, 12:00 PM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 21 July 2016, 1:00 PM EDT
Thursday, July 21, 2016 12:00 p.m. ET
The increasing popularity of 3D printing is changing the future of health care far more dramatically than we would have ever imagined. Currently the FDA has approved one 3D printed drug, and cleared no fewer than 85 medical devices through the 510(k) process. As these products make their way to the market, manufacturers and providers are faced with another big hurdle – how to get reimbursed. This webinar will address current FDA regulatory pathways and explore the many unanswered questions surrounding 3D printing reimbursement issues for providers and manufacturers including:
- How will providers/manufacturers be compensated, and how will it be determined?
- Will there be coverage?
- What are the current codes, and will new codes have to be written?
- What is the future for health care, medical devices and drugs in relation to 3D printing?
To view this webinar on demand, please contact Webinar Requests.