Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS
- Start Date/Time:
- 14 September 2016, 8:00 AM BST
- End Date/Time:
- 14 September 2016, 10:00 AM BST
Reed Smith will be co-hosting a breakfast seminar with global M&A advisor, SI Partners, on the different routes to funding growth for digital and technology businesses.
Our panel of seasoned experts will discuss the different options for digital and technology businesses to finance growth ambitions from private equity and venture capital investment to sale. Our panel line-up will share their insight and experience in private equity and venture capital investment, strategic growth financing options as well as legal considerations for digital and technology businesses. Speakers include:
- James Cross, Private Equity Partner at Reed Smith
- Charles Fallon, Partner at SI Partners
- Laura Franses, Head of the Channel 4 Growth Fund
- Rupert Ashe, Founder and CEO of D5 Capital
- Martin Squier, Investment Director at Lyceum Capital
08.00 a.m. – Registration and refreshments
08.30 a.m. – Panel discussions
09.30 a.m. – Networking
This seminar is free and open to founders, management, and owners of digital and technology businesses, private equity, and venture capital firms.
For a recap of the event, download the PDF below.