Event Type: Webinar
This live video webinar will offer practical tips and best practices for in-house counsel, officers and directors, senior executives, and board members grappling with cybersecurity and incident response issues. Topics will include:
- What officers and directors are doing to protect themselves, the organizations they serve, and fiduciary duties considerations under Caremark
- Tips and guidance for cybersecurity and other professionals to manage effective incident response and preparedness considerations for officers and directors
- Update on the current threat environment, including ransomware and executive decisionmaking
- Tips for making effective use of outside counsel and other experts before, during and after incidents
- Unique and emerging considerations for companies with SEC reporting obligations
You can find a recording of this webinar here.