Event Type: CLE / CPD, Seminar
Why You Should Attend
Attorneys admitted in New York within the last two years can satisfy their annual MCLE ethics and skills requirements by attending this one-day program. You can satisfy your professional practice and law practice management MCLE requirements at other programs.
What You Will Learn
- Ethics in Social Media for Lawyers
- Legal Drafting: Effective Writing to Avoid Litigation Pitfalls
- Retraining Your Brain: Becoming the Best Negotiator in the Room
- Skills for Pro Bono Work: A Toolkit for Representing Low-Income Clients
- Interpersonal Communication Skills for New Attorneys
Join Reed Smith's Jordan Siev for his presentation entitled "Interpersonal Communication Skills for New Attorneys." His panel will include:
- Little fish, giant pond: identifying and overcoming the challenges for new attorneys in their first years of legal practice
- Avoiding common communications pitfalls inside and outside your firm/organization
- Juggling professional expectations: effective multi-tasking and 360° communication
- Receiving feedback and coping with criticism
For more information, visit pli.edu.