Event Type: Seminar
Reed Smith, Lubis Santosa & Maramis, and Vriens & Partners cordially invite you to our fourth annual Indonesia yearly review.
This seminar will summarise the significant political and legal developments that have affected the Indonesia market in 2016, and will offer some insights on what to expect from the Indonesian landscape in 2017. This year, we have the privilege of hearing from Todung Mulya Lubis, Senior Partner of leading Indonesian law firm Lubis Santosa & Maramis.
- Todung Mulya Lubis - founder and Senior Partner of Lubis Santosa & Maramis
- Hans Vriens - Managing Partner, Vriens & Partners
- Chloe Martinez - Director, Vriens & Partners
- Matthew Gorman - Partner, Reed Smith
- Gerald Licnachan - Counsel, Reed Smith
To RSVP email firstname.lastname@example.org