Event Type: CLE / CPD, Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 16 November 2016, 12:00 PM ET
- End Date/Time:
- 16 November 2016, 1:00 PM ET
The health care industry continues to be among the hottest sectors for mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and other transactions. Health reform, new payment models and reimbursement pressures are driving vertical integration among providers (in some cases with insurers) aimed at providing better care more efficiently, and horizontal integration that leads to economies of scale and capitalizes on industry experience. Yet, the challenges of these deals can be significant. Obtaining licensing approvals, certificates of need and state attorney general sign-off can be daunting.
This program will:
- Identify key health care regulatory hurdles that commonly arise in health care transactions
- Suggest approaches and mechanisms to make the due diligence effective but not stifling
- Discuss deal structuring approaches aimed at addressing regulatory requirements and risks
- Discuss emerging trends in this evolving marketplace, and provide a checklist of key issues to consider in health care transactions
To view this webinar on demand, please click here.