Event Type: CLE / CPD, Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith, San Francisco and Reed Smith, Silicon Valley (via videoconference), 101 Second Street, Suite 1800, San Francisco CA 94105
- Start Date/Time:
- 1 December 2016, 11:30 AM PT
- End Date/Time:
- 1 December 2016, 6:00 PM PT
On Thursday, December 1 join Reed Smith attorneys and BDO for a lively discussion regarding the myriad of regulatory challenges facing public companies and a review of current capital markets activity and their outlook and financing alternatives for issuers. We hope you and/or a client or friend will be able to join us as our guest for lunch, our panels and a reception following our program. Other sponsors include Silicon Valley Bank, NASDAQ Private Market, Stanton Chase International and Association of Corporate Counsel.
In addition to the Keynote speaker, the conference includes panels focused on:
- Company Insiders – What Keeps These Individuals Up at Night?
- Corporate Governance and Regulatory Issues
- Public Capital Markets and Acquisitions Overview – The Investment Banker’s Perspective
Who should attend?
- Public & Private Company Board Members
- "C" Level Executives of Private & Public Companies
- GCs and Associate level GCs of Public Companies
- VCs, Hedge Funds and Private Equity Investors
11:30 a.m. – Registration
12:00 p.m. – Conference/Luncheon
4:30 p.m. – Reception