Event Type: CLE / CPD, Webinar
Join us for a lively discussion and answers to your questions about 2017:
Important Trade-based Issues - John P. Donohue
- Unfair Trade Practices Disputes - More Issues, More Forums, More Parties
- Increases in Enforcement Options Against Violators of the Trade and Tariff Laws
- Implementation of the Customs Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act
Trade Sanctions Issues - Michael J. Lowell and Leigh T. Hansson
- Current State of U.S. Sanctions: Cuba, Iran, and More
- What to Look for in 2017: Expectations for the Trump Administration's Approach to U.S. Sanctions
This program is presumptively approved for 1.5 general CLE credit in California, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas and West Virginia. For lawyers licensed in New York, this course is eligible for 1.5 credit under New York’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy.
Register for this webinar.