Event Type: CLE / CPD, Seminar
Please join us for an in-depth look at the changes to the Pennsylvania Mechanics’ Lien Law under Act 142:
- A first Look at (including screen shots of) the new Pennsylvania State Construction Notices Directory
- A Summary of the changes in the Lien Law
- The new construction notices authorized
- When the notices are advisable and when they are required
- The impact of the Lien Law changes on project front-end filings
- The impact on and required changes in contract documents
- The risk of non-compliance (including possible civil and criminal penalties)
- Impacts on real estate developers and financing parties
- Whether a Project Owner should delegate compliance responsibilities to a designated agent: what can and cannot be delegated.
This program has been approved for one substantive CLE credit in Pennsylvania. Please click here for more information.