Event Type: CLE / CPD
- Location Name:
- NYCLA, 2nd Floor Auditorium, 14 Vesey Street, NY NY 10007
- Start Date/Time:
- 27 March 2017, 6:00 PM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 27 March 2017, 8:00 PM EDT
Join NYCLA’s In-House/Outside Counsel Committee for a frank discussion of what in-house counsel is really seeking from their outside lawyers. By attending this program you will understand:
- The pet peeves of in-house counsel;
- How outside lawyers can work collaboratively with their outside counterparts;
- Why some lawyers and firms continually get repeat engagements, while other firms don’t
- ... AND MORE!
Before the program, mingle with attendees, panelists and member of the In-House/Outside Counsel Committee for an informal discussion and networking session.