Event Type: Seminar, Webinar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith LLP Washington, D.C., 1301 K Street, N.W. Suite 1000, East Tower, Washington D.C. 20005-3317
- Start Date/Time:
- 12 April 2017, 12:00 PM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 12 April 2017, 2:30 PM EDT
Caught in the Web: A look at Emerging State and Local Tax Regimes Designed to Capture Online Sellers and Activity
Join us April 12 for a live event sponsored by Bloomberg BNA and Reed Smith featuring up-to-the-minute briefings on the increasingly diverse ways states are seeking to capture more online seller activity.
Don’t miss this crucial discussion of:
- How to prepare for potential Congressional action on pending bills to create a uniform national standard
- Trends in defining Taxing Nexus to capture digital “out-of-state” sellers
- Efforts to reconcile state and local tax regimes with the ever-evolving online goods and services markets
Register for the in-person seminar.
Register for the webinar.
For any questions, please contact the Events team at Events@reedsmith.com