Presenting an update on significant state tax issues for the Mid-Atlantic States: Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia.
Great opportunity to network with your Pittsburgh and surrounding area state and local tax peers.
Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith's Pittsburgh Office, 225 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15222
- Start Date/Time:
- 21 April 2017
- End Date/Time:
- 21 April 2017
- Current Developments in the Mid-Atlantic States
- National Judicial Update and Discussion of State Tax Cases
- State Tax Policy Update - Including State Tax Implications of Federal Tax Reform
- What's New at the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue
- Indecent Proposals: Multistate Tax Settlement Trends
- What's New at the Pennsylvania Administrative Boards - Recent Decisions and Developing Issues
- Registration Fee - $50.00 for COST Member Companies and $100.00 for non-COST Member Companies payable in advance of the meeting.
- Cancellations will only be accepted up to 5 business days before the event. If you cancel after 5 days prior, you will not be refunded.
- This seminar is open to tax professionals from COST member companies and industry tax professionals from non-COST member companies.
- Practitioners are not eligible to attend this seminar (except for those speaking or sponsoring).
- Dress for the meeting is business casual.
- CLE/CPE credit available.
Sponsored by: Reed Smith LLP and Ryan, LLC
Question or Comments - Contact Tiffany Frazier