Event Type: Seminar
Presenting an update on significant state tax issues for the Mid-Atlantic States: Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia.
Great opportunity to network with your Pittsburgh and surrounding area state and local tax peers.
- Current Developments in the Mid-Atlantic States
- National Judicial Update and Discussion of State Tax Cases
- State Tax Policy Update - Including State Tax Implications of Federal Tax Reform
- What's New at the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue
- Indecent Proposals: Multistate Tax Settlement Trends
- What's New at the Pennsylvania Administrative Boards - Recent Decisions and Developing Issues
- Registration Fee - $50.00 for COST Member Companies and $100.00 for non-COST Member Companies payable in advance of the meeting.
- Cancellations will only be accepted up to 5 business days before the event. If you cancel after 5 days prior, you will not be refunded.
- This seminar is open to tax professionals from COST member companies and industry tax professionals from non-COST member companies.
- Practitioners are not eligible to attend this seminar (except for those speaking or sponsoring).
- Dress for the meeting is business casual.
- CLE/CPE credit available.
Sponsored by: Reed Smith LLP and Ryan, LLC
Question or Comments - Contact Tiffany Frazier