Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- The Almas Center, 1315 K St NW, Washington D.C. 20005
- Start Date/Time:
- 4 May 2017, 9:00 AM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 4 May 2017, 2:30 PM EDT
- Event Materials:
- Register for the 2017 Washington Health Care Conference
Leading industry professionals will highlight the health care and life sciences implications on a number topics.
- Personalized Health & Health Care Villages: The New Paradigm of Population Health
- Data Security & Privacy Concerns for Innovative Health Technologies
- State of the Market: A Discussion of the Current Transactional Landscape
- Angry Populism, Partisan Tribalism: Making Health Policy in a Turbulent Political World
- Using Data to Defend FCA Cases - Can you Measure Compliance?
Register for this event.
For more information, contact Lindsay Korenich.
A block of rooms has been reserved at The Hamilton for out of town guests. To reserve a room at the discounted rate, please call the Central Reservations' line (877-424-2449), and use the group code "RSM."
Download the PDF for a full agenda and speaker information.