Participate in this webinar to learn what you need to know to re-invent your company's discovery strategy.
Event Type: CLE / CPD, Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 9 May 2017, 12:00 PM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 9 May 2017, 1:00 PM EDT
Which of the following statements reflects the philosophy of your outside litigation counsel?
- Your company has a duty to preserve all information potentially relevant to pending or reasonably anticipated litigation
- The best offensive discovery strategy is to seek from your opponent everything potentially relevant
- In preparing responses to document request, their law firm templates are a fine starting point
- The best discovery outcomes are achieved through zealous advocacy
- Discovery delays usually benefit the party with the most to produce
- They must get the consent of opposing counsel or the court before using predictive coding
- The clawback provisions of the Federal Rules protect you from privilege waivers
- Producing parties must cover all of their own production cost