Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Melia Hanoi, Hanoi
- Start Date/Time:
- 28 June 2017, 9:00 AM Thailand Daylight Time
- End Date/Time:
- 28 June 2017, 11:00 AM Thailand Daylight Time
- Event Materials:
- Register for the Exit Strategy – IPO vs M&A Forum
An IPO has often in the past been viewed as the exit strategy for start-ups, but more and more companies are considering alternative strategies such as M&As. For South East Asian companies, a trade sale could result in larger financial returns than going public especially if the acquirer has a strong strategic interest in the region.
The Forum will look at the pros and cons of exiting via an IPO or M&A – our speakers will share their experience of assisting companies in the region with their exit strategy of choice and cover:
- Key points for consideration for business owners when considering an IPO vs M&A
- Comparison of the different listing venues both regional and international
- Different methods of valuing a company
- Case studies
The Forum is in association with the Department for International Trade and sponsors include Reed Smith.