Event Type: Webinar, CLE / CPD
- Start Date/Time:
- 28 June 2017, 12:00 PM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 28 June 2017, 1:00 PM EDT
- Event Materials:
- Global Class Actions Round-Up Registration
The topics we will address include:
- Using the class action device to settle mass tort litigation: does the Third Circuit's approval of the NFL concussion settlement signal a change in approach?
- Examining ascertainability issues in class certification and strategies for early challenges, including discussing the Circuit split heightened ascertainability
- Evaluate the risk of the French class action law to companies and comparing it to the current U.S. Model
Please log in 15 minutes prior to the start of the program.
This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 general CLE credit in California, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Texas. For lawyers licensed in New York, this course is eligible for 1.0 credit under New York's Approved Jurisdiction Policy. Please allow four weeks after the program to receive a certificate of attendance.
If you have any questions, please contact Brittany Jones at email@example.com.